Thursday, February 7, 2019

A Cup of Kindness . . .and Hope!




O Divine One,
to You I raise my whole being,
~ a vessel emptied of self. 

Accept O gracious God,
this my emptiness, and                          
so fill me with Yourself ~

Your light,                                                                                    
Your love, Your life ~
that these Your precious gifts may radiate
through me and overflow the chalice
of my heart into the hearts of all those                                 
with whom I come in contact                                    
this day ~ revealing unto                                               
them the beauty of
Your joy
and
wholeness
and the
serenity
of Your peace,
which nothing can destroy.
An Ancient Sufi Prayer . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment